Are you a real ‘Cheers’ fan? Well, check out these awesome personal ‘Cheers’-themed license plates that you’ll want to run out and throw on your car immediately!
1. Pretty clever! These six digits are an awesome shout-out to the number of times Carla said the word “beer” in each of the first six episodes of the series!
2. This clever acronym will speak to the heart of any Cheers fan. M is for Mailman, Cliff Clavin’s profession. S is for Show, which is what Cheers is. J is for jokes, because Cheers was chock full of ’em. A is for Alley—a shout-out to late-series actress Kirstie Alley. V is for Variety, as the show had a variety of characters. And A is for Alcohol, which was served at the bar. Awesome!
3. This one’s pretty subtle, but equally amazing. If you had the “Nicest Mom,” she would love you, and would definitely know your name, just like everybody at a little bar called Cheers.
4. Um, Dr. Frasier Crane, anyone?
5. This guy must be a huge Cheers maniac. BFEJ clearly stands for “Best Friends: Elaine and Jerry,” a reference to two of the main characters from the show Seinfeld, which is set in New York City, home of the New York Yankees, the rivals of the Red Sox, who play in Boston, which is where Cheers is set!
6. Ha! This one’s self-explanatory.