Don’t just pass them by.
1. This chip may look broken, but if you gave it a fair shot, you’d see there’s enough surface area left to hold a decent amount of salsa.
2. Sure, you can rummage through the bowl and only pick out the whole ones. Or, you can look a little deeper and see that this tortilla fragment has a lot to offer.
3. Just hold these pieces and dip them in the salsa together, or you can dip each fragment separately, like three mini-chips. The choice is yours.
4. If you think about it, this one is like a toothpick, perfect for skewering a nice chunk of tomato or a cube of pepper.
5. Someone else left this chip in the salsa, but you can be the one who rescues it. Why dip another chip in the salsa when there’s a perfectly good one in there already?
6. So when things get hard, you’re just going to walk away? Typical.