We all love using Siri to tell us the weather and call our friends, but did you know that Apple’s personal assistant can do so much more? Here are just a few things you didn’t know Siri could do.
- Create web content: Voice commands such as “Siri, aggregate cabins” will cause your device to immediately generate a randomized list of 10 cabins that have to be seen to be believed.
- Downsize: Perfect for business owners with iPhones, commands like “Siri, fire Kevin” will tactfully inform Kevin that his services will unfortunately no longer be necessary.
- Quote Clerks: Most useful when you’re hanging out with your dumb friends, commands like “Siri, what are your favorite lines from Clerks?” will cause Siri to quote the 1994 movie and also alert you when Mallrats is on Comedy Central.
- Mate with other Siris to produce newer versions of iOS: This feature cannot be initiated via voice command. A Siri must find her own mate.
- Engage gratitude mode: If you say “You did a good job, Siri,” Siri asks if that means you can let her die now.