Hello to your world, coders.
1. When you tell someone what you do for a living, they immediately tell you about that one relative of theirs who’s a computer.
2. You know what the computer means when it prints out a piece of paper that says “too much electric!” on it.
4. You always ace it when you have to draw a picture of a laptop during a technical interview.
5. To you, the phrase “orange laptop” is just about the funniest thing in the world.
6. You know to always remember the umbrella so that the computer doesn’t get all wet.
7. You know what it’s like to sometimes sit in a chair.
8. You consider your two best friends in the world to be the “shift” button and the button on the other side of the keyboard that also says “shift.”