Well, that got out of hand fast.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock for the last 24 hours, you know the internet exploded yesterday when I lost my footing at the top of the big hill and my rag doll body went careening down the slope.
There were a ton of incredible memes and witty commentary about my head-over-heels flop, but we’ve collected the only ones you absolutely gotta see if you missed them yesterday. So here they are, the cream of the crop: Twitter’s most perfect responses to my insane, painful Hillside Tumble Of 2016.
1. Things got kicked off with some classics like this one…
2. And this gem.
3. Then celebs entered the picture…
4. And U.S. women’s national soccer team forward Alex Morgan even got in on the action.
5. The phenomenon was truly global, with Twitter users in Japan jumping all over my accidental and unfortunate spill.
6. We got some cringeworthy puns, like this one…
7. But this one takes the cake.
8. Then things got political…
9. The GIF game was strong with this one.
10. In the end, this was the one that summed up my lengthy tumble down the hillside the best.
And just like that, my body crumpled to a rest at the bottom of the hill, and the viral spectacle of the week was over. Internet, congratulations on a job well done. We’ll always remember this one!